Share your Haida Gwaii Experience with us
Shared Stories (and photos)
Haida Gwaii Tourism Blog
- It's all about Haida Gwaii - Updated Monday mornings - Check it out!
Haida Gwaii Tourism on Facebook
- A spectacular collection of photos!
Try our Haida Gwaii Jigsaw of the week
- 'Sunrise at Balance Rock' jigsaw
|Haida Gwaii Film Festival||March 7-9|
|Masset Harbour Day||August 16|
|Aboriginal Day Celebration (Old Massett)||June 21|
|Hospital Day Parade and events in Queen Charlotte||June 21|
|Canada Day events in Port Clements (mud bog, fishing derby)||June 28 & 29|
|Skidegate Days (canoe races, Haida events)||July 17-19|
|Totem to Totem Marathon||July 19|
|Loggers Sports Day in Sandspit||July 26|
|Tlell Fall Fair||August 3|
|Edge of the World Music Festival||August 8-10|
|Haida Heritage Center Celebration||August 16|
|Coho Salmon Derby in Sandspit||September 20- Oct 12|
|Surfing Expression Session||November 7- 9|
The Haida Gwaii Tourism Advisory Committee (TAC) under the Misty Isles Economic Development Society (MIEDS) can provide information and access to resources on Haida Gwaii.
Access to the Digital Asset Managment System can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide information as follows:
- Fact Info sheets for story ideas and provide local contacts for further information
- Quality images through our on-line image gallery or b-roll through our Digital Asset Management System (DAMS)
- Fact check your articles prior to submission.
- Provide information on marketing research on tourism for Haida Gwaii
See also our newsletter archives:
Browse through a list of Information sheets on various themes that help make Haida Gwaii so unique
Information on how to access on-line images and footage from Haida Gwaii
Start at the Northern BC Tourism's Media Relations department
Information on marketing research for Haida Gwaii