Share your Haida Gwaii Experience with us
Shared Stories (and photos)
Haida Gwaii Tourism Blog
- It's all about Haida Gwaii - Updated Monday mornings - Check it out!
Haida Gwaii Tourism on Facebook
- A spectacular collection of photos!
Try our Haida Gwaii Jigsaw of the week
- 'Sunrise at Balance Rock' jigsaw
Getting Here & Around
Ferry & Flight Info
Air Service to the Islands is available daily from Vancouver and Prince Rupert. For schedules and fares please check with the following carriers.
- Air Canada flies twice daily during the summer months from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Sandspit International Airport (YZP).
- Pacific Coastal Airlines flies daily between Vancouver's South Terminal and the Masset Municipal Airport.
- North Pacific Seaplanes flies twice daily year-round from their base in Prince Rupert to the Masset Municipal Marina and three days a week from Prince Rupert to the Villages of Queen Charlotte and Sandspit.
- BC Ferries provides regular scheduled sailings to the Islands from Prince Rupert year round. Connector service is available in Prince Rupert for the Inside Passage route to Port Hardy on Vancouver Island or north with Alaska's Marine Ferry System.
Personal motor vessels can be accommodated throughout the islands. The Islands have long been known for their excellent recreational boating opportunities. Many of the Islands communities have Marinas and services catering to recreational boaters. Check the boating section for more information.