North Beach Cabins
15965 Tow Hill Rd
PO Box 201, Port Clements, BC
Located on Tow Hill Road, ten miles east of Masset, British Columbia, this private and pristine wilderness is an ideal rustic retreat for a remote vacation. Our four cozy, weathered cedar cabins are surrounded by acres of coastal rainforest and miles of sandy beach waterfront.
North Beach Cabins provide our guests with a unique opportunity to experience one of the last natural frontiers, unspoiled by urban development. You can enjoy a back-to-nature adventure and a getaway from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Walk for miles on sparsely populated beaches and hike through the lush canopy of the moss-lined cedar rainforest.
- Full service kitchenettes including four burner range ovens for cooking
- Wood or propane stoves for heat
- Propane lantern or candle lighting
- Cold running water for cleaning purposes and 5 gallon containers for drinking consumption
- Comfortable and luxurious orthopedic pillow-top bed sets with hypo-allergenic feather mattresses and duvet comforters
- Full wrap around decks
- Pet Friendly