Hidden Island RV and Resort
Toll Free: 866-303-5286
1440 Tow Hill Road
Hidden Island Resort is a mixture of RV and camp sites. We cater to fishing and nature enthusiasts and many regulars visit us each year. As the resort grows we are continually working at expanding the range of services to support our visitors with the amenities that make HIR a special place.
Ask us about our fishing charters when you make your reservation and we'll do our best to satisfy your needs.
There are many sites to see on the islands. Hiking one of the many trails can lead you to ship wrecks,
old growth forest or miles of secluded beaches. Learn about the Haida culture, view their ancient
villages and totem poles, different forms of Haida art can be purchased in many of the local galleries and
at Hidden Island Resort.
- 16 large, private treed lots (four of them are extra large to accommodate groups)
- Full hookups (include: highspeed internet, cable TV, telephone, electricity, water and sewer)
- Large treed private sites without hookups
- Large private tent sites available
- On site we have warm, clean men and ladies washrooms - two showers in each the washrooms
- Laundry facilities are also available on site
- Dry firewood
- Pet Friendly
- Full tackle shop and marine supplies including salt water licenses