Haida House at Tllaal Dining Room
Toll Free: 1.855.557.4600
2087 Beitush Road, Tlell
Haida Gwaii, V0T1 1Y0
The Haida House’s dining room menu focuses on Fresh, Affordable and Delectable. Blending creativity with regional and Continental flavours with an accent on fresh seafood and attentive service, the guest reviews speak for themselves: ‘The Best table on Haida Gwaii’, ‘Nothing short of FANTASTIC’, ‘Equal to any of the finest restaurants in Vancouver’.
The Haida House at Tllaal is conveniently located on the east coast of Graham Island near the village of Tlell, halfway between Masset in the north and Skidegate in the south. This newly renovated 8,000 square foot post and beam lodge provides comfortable guest accommodation, all inclusive packages and superb dining on a property surrounded by nature, forest, open sky and water.
Accessibility: The Haida House dining room is semi wheel chair accessible (assistance required for the single step entrance). The public bathrooms are accessible with flat floor entrances and grab bars installed.
Member of Aboriginal Tourism BC
Haida House at Tllaal on Facebook
Haida House at Tllaal on Twitter
Haida House at Tllaal on Trip Advisor
- Intimate dining room & licensed lounge overlooking the magical Tlell River [30 seats]
- Xaada Gud Ad is Naay room: separate private room for catered events & conferences [40 seats]
- Cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, DEBIT accepted. Reservations a must
- Open evenings as of 5pm. Seasonal hours apply to the dining room, please call for details
- 100% Haida-Owned
- Winner of the 2013 Aboriginal Tourism BC award for Outstanding Accommodation and Services
- Globe and Mail article August 12, 2013 “Haida House a symbol of Aboriginal Tourism Success” by Wendy Stueck