Alaska View Lodge
Alaska View Lodge is located along the north coast of Graham Island, between Masset and Tow Hill. It is surrounded by the ancient rainforest of Naikoon Park, and sits right on the beach overlooking Dixon Entrance and the distant Alaskan Islands.
We offer bed & breakfast style accommodations in our main lodge and guest house, as well as private cottage rentals in two nearby beach houses. All of our facilities feature beach-front access to over 10 kilometres of uninterrupted and pristine sandy shoreline.
- Well-appointed accommodations for up to 12 guests in 6 double-occupancy rooms
- Main house features 4-bedrooms, a common lounge, spacious sundeck, outdoor hot tub and satellite TV
- A 2-bedroom guest house features en-suite bathrooms and a private patio.
- Full breakfast service is included with all B&B reservations
- Lunch and dinner service can also be arranged
- Self-serve accommodations in two nearby beach-side cottages, featuring 2-3 bedrooms and full kitchen facilities
- Single night, weekly and monthly rentals can be arranged